1.7

Tried to order an electronic gift voucher as a present.Website said it would be sent instantly Later received an email to say it couldn't be shipped - there was no shipping involved!

Contacted only number available at customer care who couldn't help as she said she dealt with lots of companies and not just Havaianas and said my product was out of stock. When I explained it wasn't a physical product, she just repeated it was out of stock, said she didn't have any other information as she didn't work for Havianas directly and said she'd phone me back - she didn't. Tried to log into Havianas as I had registered - couldn't get in. Asked for email for new password - didn't receive one.

Received email saying I would get refund. Then received an email saying had I forgot to purchase a gift voucher, and it was now or never. Found two email addresses and have emailed both to ask about my service but have received no answer.

I had to google for the emails as there is no contact listed on the website to contact Havianas directly.Will not be using this service again.

Review about: Havaianas Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Idea of product.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Havaianas?

Comments